[comit-dev] BTC/XMR atomic swap where XMR can move first

Philipp Hoenisch philipp at coblox.tech
Fri Jan 29 04:09:00 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

quite some time has passed since we proposed the initial protocol idea
(https://lists.comit.network/pipermail/comit-dev/2020-October/000013.html).

Today, we submitted a more detailed description of the protocol with
some nice figures to get more feedback on it.

A preview of the paper is attached and the finalization of adaptor
signatures for Monero is in the works :)

We are super hyped about this because it will allow a Service Provider
to offer atomic swaps in both directions without being prone to spam
attacks.

Cheers,
Philipp & Lucas